LG Washing Machine F1222TD 8kg

LG Washing Machine F1222TD 8kg | Capacity 1200rpm Variable Spin Direct Drive. I Bought one of these when our old Whirlpool washer packed up. Very easy to set up and install - under 10 minutes from cutting the plastic straps on the box. I know some reviews say these vibrate and walk around - but this one doesn't! 

LG Washing Machine F1222TD 8kg
LG Washing Machine F1222TD 8kg unbelievably quiet at all stages of the wash - including full-speed spinning! We have had Bosch and Whirlpool washers before - and they wallked around and clattered and banged at various times. I adjusted the feet (took under 30 seconds with the multi-tool that came with it) and it doesn't move at all even when spinning with a full load (and I'm sure we load more than the 8Kg limit at times).

 

LG Washing Machine F1222TD 8kg, Seems well designed - even has a timer/clock on the front that tells you how long 'til the cycle finishes, and a little laminated one-page troubleshooting guide held on with a rubber sucker showing you how to clean the filters etc - the usual washing machine manual stuff but all on one sheet and attached to the machine as the manual always disappears when you need it!

 
© 2012 LG Washing Machine 7kg,8kg,9kg Price-Reviews | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: LG | PageNav: LG WASHING MACHINE