LG Washing Machine F1256QD 7kg White

LG Washing Machine 7kg White reviews | This type is F1256QD with 1200rpm  Direct Drive. I recommended this washing machine !! We bought this 7kg washing machine a few weeks ago after our Zanussi finally gave up the ghost. 

LG Washing Machine F1256QD 7kg White

 

The main criteria for buying LG Washing Machine F1256QD 7kg White  was the cost of running it, the length of warranty offered and most of all the performance of the wash cycles. My wife is a housekeeper for various holiday cottages and therefore the washing machine is used sometimes 5-6 times a day, and we have two young boys, and I'm a handyman/jobbing builder so you can imagine the state of some of our washing!! The machine's LG Washing Machine F1256QD has 30 minute cycle does the trick, but sometimes struggles on things like paint or chocolate- I have been using Vanish in addition to powder when doing a quick wash on stubborn stains. 

My father looked LG Washing Machine F1256QD 7kg White model up on Which?'s website and it got a best buy rating, which was another reason for the choice, but only time will tell on the reliability front. Overall, it's dead easy to use, it isn't as quiet as some may suggest, but it's quieter than our last machine so I find I don't really notice it on. We don't seem to be consuming hideous amounts of electricity either which is nice. Also, going from a 6kg machine to a 7kg machine has made a big difference too! And if you read anywhere about the 'annoying' end-of-cycle jingle, it's only about 10 seconds long and I find is a useful reminder to get the washing on the line or into the tumble dryer. 

I would recommend this washing machine LG Washing Machine F1256QD 7kg White without hesitation, however we have only had it for a few weeks. That being said, it has been used several times a day, more or less every day since purchase so it's passed the initial 'intesive' test!


 
© 2012 LG Washing Machine 7kg,8kg,9kg Price-Reviews | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: LG | PageNav: LG WASHING MACHINE